Study Abroad

The Department strongly encourages its students to spend a summer, semester or full academic year in Russia or another country in Eastern Europe. Students can choose from a number of study programs available through accredited colleges and universities around the country.

Students planning on studying abroad should do the following in the semester preceding the program:

  • Go to the International Studies Office on the second floor of Minor Hall or visit their website for information and advising about study abroad
  • Apply through ISO for study abroad; students can apply online
  • Fill out a Study Abroad Course Approval Form, available at the ISO
  • Contact Mark Elson, the Department DUP, for an advising appointment
  • Take the signed Study Abroad Course Approval Form to Gloria Gates, 201-C Monroe Hall